HP High Court Recruitment 2017: Himachal Pradesh High Court is release the Notification for recruiting Clerk (Class-III), Driver (Class-III) & Driver vacancies on contractual or daily wage basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before End date. In this article we are share the Eligibility and Selection procedure.
HP High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode up to 30 september 2017. After submiting the Online Application.
Hp High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Vacncies:
|Post Names||Clerk (Class-III), Driver (Class-III) & Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||15 posts|
|Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017||18-45 years|
|Qualification||andidates should Possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University for S.No-1, Matriculation and have s a valid driving license to drive the light Motor Vehicles (Transport) or Medium or Heavy (Transport) vehicles and possess such other qualification as may be prescribed by Hon’ble the Chief Justice for S.No-2 & 3 Posts with adequate experience.|
|Selection Procedure||Candidates will be selected based on Screening/ Written Test/ Interview or Viva-Voce Test.|
|Application Fee||Applicants required to pay Rs.300/- for General or Unreserved category and Rs. 150/- for all other reserved category candidates either through “E-Payment” mode i.e. either by using Debit/Credit Card(s) etc|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online through official website|
|Deadline||30th september 2017
|Deadline for Payment of Fee||30th september 2017|
HP High Court Recruitment 2017-18:
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access hphighcourt.nic.in
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application and fill it according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay for application fee as per your category and then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a print out of e-receipt, duly filled up and signed Acknowledgement
- The Acknowledgement need to send along with eReceipt in on or bfeore last date.