Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB) has recently issued notification for various posts as Assistant Engineer, Surveyor, Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist and Technical Assistant posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through online before closing date. we will explain briefly about TNHB Recruitment in this article.
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017
TNHB online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before applying for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in TNHB official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Download TNHB syllabus for each post from the official website for exam preparation. For certificates and forms, candidates can download from the official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Housing Board|
|Exam Name||Various Posts|
|No of Vacancies||277|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Application Starting Date||Availble|
|Application Closing Date||3rd Jully 2017|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Total No.of Posts: 277
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 25 Posts
- Surveyor – 19 Posts
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 76 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 126 Posts
- Typist – 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam applying Candidates should have the following educational qualifications,
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Surveyor – Diploma Engineering
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – Diploma Engineering
- Technical Assistant – Diploma Engineering
- Junior Assistant – SSLC (10th Pass)
- Typist – SSLC (10th Pass) & Typewriting English & Tamil Lower & Higher Grade in Tamil or English
The TNHB offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in TNHB Jobs is given below
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4700/-
- Surveyor – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Typist – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all CastesThe Age limit should be between 18 to 35 Years.
- “Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] The Age limit should be between 18 to 30 Years.
Selection process for TNHB Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
TNHB vacancy Application Fees:
- OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates (SC, SC(A), ST, PWD) Application Fee – Rs.250/-
How To Apply Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017
- Log on to TNHB careers page at official website tnhb.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Submit your Educational qualification, experience, skill and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TNHB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017 online application form
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Syllabus
Check Tamil Nadu Housing Board Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 the candidates who had applied for the Tamil Nadu Housing Board Assistant Engineer. They have to check and download the syllabus pattern you have to follow the syllabus and the exam pattern. Every organization will be conducted the recruitment process will be in two types i.e. written test and the personal interview. So every candidate needs to check the syllabus and you needs the good preparation for the written exam. Without proper planning you could not prepare for the exams so you have to check the syllabus pattern in that process you will practice for the exam it is very easy and also you will get good marks in the examinations.
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
|S.I.No||Name of the Subject||Max Marks||Exam Type|
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20||
TNHB Surveyor & AE Exam Pattern
|S.I No||Name Of the Subject||Max Marks||Exam Type|
|3||General Engineering Science||50|
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
Aptitude Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- HCF & LCM.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie Charts.
- Line Graphs.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
English Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
Reasoning Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
General Awareness Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam
- Countries & Capitals
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Current Events.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations
Civil Engineering Syllabus for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Exam
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Building Materials.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Theory of Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Engineering